Partner since 2000
Ledcor approached Nordic with design, build and retrofit concerns for their building. Faced with renovation challenges based on tenant improvements versus the original design, Nordic provided a heat pump solution to help with the new building layout. In addition, high-efficiency VFDs were installed to resolve pressurization concerns throughout the building.
The newly implemented customized service solution dramatically improved the temperature control system within the facility, improving patron comfortability. The system lowered financial exposure to aging infrastructure with the changing demands of the building and provided Ledcor with tremendous energy and operational savings.
- Design and retrofit concerns
- Renovation challenges based on tenant improvements versus original design
- Pressurization concerns throughout the building
- Provided a heat pump designed solution to help with new layout of building
- Installed high efficient VFD’s to help with pressurization of the building
- Implemented a comprehensive customized service solution
- Dramatically improved the temperature control system in the facility
- Lowered financial exposure to aging infrastructure with the changing demands of the building
- Provided tremendous energy and operational savings