Our COVID-19 Measures
The following measures are currently in effect, in an effort to minimize the risk of infection and spread of COVID-19:
- If our employees have personally travelled outside of Canada, they must inform NMS management and are required to stay home for 14 days after their trip is complete, per recommendations by governing authorities.
- We have cancelled all business-related travel outside of Alberta and will continue to do until otherwise advised.
- We have sent out recommended safety precautions and procedures to all employees that are to be followed while maintaining personal health.
- We will be using electronic notifications and messaging to communicate with our employees and have cancelled all interim larger group meetings.
- We will be working with each client’s site-specific rules and procedures related to the COVID-19 requirements.
If you have any further questions pertaining to the above information, please reach out to the Nordic management contact you’re most familiar with, or call reception so we can connect you with the right person.
Download our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan