Nordic is an established expert in building systems for Northern Alberta companies. Having honed highly efficient internal processes, we have the capacity to handle large systems of varying complexity for a broad range of building owners and managers. We deliver comprehensive asset management plans and services to extend the life of building systems and provide owner assurance. Look to us for preventative maintenance, fast service response, integration of systems, and proactive planning.
Starting as a small locally owned and operated business in 1994, Nordic has grown to become Northern Alberta’s most prominent building system management company in the Capital region.
We work with 70 highly skilled professionals, who include technicial service providers, installers, programmers/integrators, service managers, sales, and administrative team members.
Our many years of experience have given us:
- The expertise and capacity for efficient processes
- The capacity to deliver fast, considerate, and diligent service
- The know-how to conduct accurate, comprehensive, strategic planning
- The ability to execute your specific project needs with precision
- The foundation to support the not-for-profit community and local individuals